Patchouli, Cocoa butter and Lavender: Fit for royalty with the unique fragrance and benefits of patchouli, silky smooth cocoa butter and ultra-elegant lavender. Day or night, this luxurious blend makes an unforgettable impression.
- Handcrafted using vegan soap base, natural essential oils, butter, clays and gels.
- Made in small batches for luxury and authenticated sustainability.
- Unique infusions and blends for a sophisticated fragrance experience.
- Chemical free and non-toxic.
- 100 gm soap bar.
- Patchouli and Lavender essential oils, Cocoa butter, Aloe Vera gel, Purple Brazilian clay, Kaolin clay, Coconut oil and vegetable glycerine.
- Patchouli essential oil: For centuries, this essential oil has been celebrated for its anti-fungal, antiseptic and astringent features. It acts as a tonic for your skin, by keeping the skin tight, moisturised and eliminating bad odour. Moreover, it helps in relieving anxiety after a stressful day. It was traded for gold by European traders in the past and Pharaoh Tutankhamun, also known as King Tuk, was buried with 10 gallons of patchouli essential oil!
- Lavender essential oil: The lavender fragrance is immediately recognisable and makes a subtle yet defined statement in today’s hectic modern world. Lavender is seen as a moisturiser and skin detoxifier that is reported to help fight acne, reduce acne scarring, redness and blotchy patches.
- Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter has the decadent aroma of pure chocolate. This butter is hard at room temperature but melts on the skin. It is known to have several therapeutic effects on the body with its anti-inflammatory, anti-aging and detoxifying properties.
- Aloe Vera gel: The moisturising benefits of Aloe Vera are well known and it may help relieve itchy and dry skin.
- Purple Brazilian clay: Purple Brazilian clay gets its faint signature hue from the magnesium present in it. Magnesium is believed to keep your skin cells healthy, which works towards reducing signs of ageing. It is known to help deliver an even skin tone and tighten the skin. It is also popular for absorbing excess oils from the skin.
- Kaolin clay: Kaolin clay was initially mined in the Kaolin hills in China. The ivory coloured clay is fine and smooth in texture. Kaolin clay is known to soothe the skin
- Coconut oil: A natural moisturiser to keep your skin soft and supple.