Saffron, Kokum and Rose: Nutrient rich Saffron essential oil, anti-oxidant Kokum butter and evocative Rose aroma oil combine to form a fragrant and nourishing bar of luxurious well-being.
- Handcrafted using vegan soap base, natural essential oils, butter, clays and gels.
- Made in small batches for luxury and authenticated sustainability.
- Unique infusions and blends for a sophisticated fragrance experience.
- Chemical free and non-toxic.
- 100 gm soap bar.
- Saffron essential oil, Kokum Butter, Rose aroma oil, Kumkumadi Tailum, Kaolin clay, Red Moroccan clay, Coconut oil and vegetable glycerine.
- Saffron essential oil: Fragrant and nutrient rich, saffron essential oil is known to moisturise and nourish the skin.
- Kokum Butter: Obtained from the seeds of the kokum tree, it is popularly known to encourage the growth and regeneration of skin cells. Since it is rich in Vitamin E, this butter is a powerhouse of anti-oxidants. It has been reported to help reduce visible signs of ageing, fight wrinkles and acne on the skin.
- Rose aroma oil: The lush fragrance of the flower blends with all the ingredients to wash your stress away!
- Kumkumadi Tailum: Known as the golden elixir, kumkumadi tailum finds its benefits deeply rooted in Ayurveda. It is believed to reduce dark circles, lighten scars on the body and contributes towards glowing skin.
- Kaolin Clay: Kaolin clay was initially mined in the Kaolin hills in China. The ivory coloured clay is fine and smooth in texture. Kaolin clay is known to soothe the skin.
- Red Moroccan Clay: Mined from the ancient Atlas mountains of Morocco, this clay is a result of volcanic activity and geothermal changes in the soil. As it is extremely absorbent, Moroccan clay is perfect to use on oily skin.
- Coconut oil: A natural moisturiser to keep your skin soft and supple.